Your big day is coming up and there are so many details to cover. One of those details is letting your bridesmaids know how much you love and appreciate them standing by your side. However, a common question I see in Facebook wedding groups is what should I get my bridesmaids??? Since starting in 2010 (and getting married in 2016!) I've had a lot of time to think about what makes the perfect gift for your leading ladies. Without further ado, here's my top 8 list of must-have bridesmaid gifts! Enjoy!
1. Kate Spade Bridesmaid Idiom Bangle - Not only are these absolutely timeless (who doesn't love a good KS bangle?!), they also have heartfelt messages inscribed into the bangle itself, adding a simple yet meaningful touch. They can be purchased in gold or silver. Available here.
2. Kennebunk Home 'Bliss' Plush Throw - Even in the summer, a cozy plush throw is hard to resist. Find the perfect color to match your wedding aesthetic with this to-die-for gift (and don't forget to send me one!) Available here.
3. Minimalist Monogrammed Necklace - Nothing says elegance and sentiment like a monogrammed necklace! The amazing Caitlyn Minimalist shop on Etsy customizes these beauties in three different metal types. Your ladies will cherish this long after they dance away on your wedding night. Available here.
4. Bride + Bridesmaid Totes - Let's face it; weddings involve a lot of stuff. These super chic canvas totes are perfect for all of your bridesmaids' wedding-related things! Not only are they super helpful, they also look great as a matching set, no matter how many bridesmaids you have in your party. Available here.
5. Bridesmaid Wall Art - I'm kind of obsessed with art prints (just come over and check out my walls!) So of course, I couldn't resist an art print-related memento that your ladies can keep and frame forever. I would have loved this when I got married! Available here.
6. Scratch Off Bridesmaid Ask Card - These are the COOLEST! Ask your bridesmaids to be a part of your special day by giving them one of these gems. Such a neat way to create excitement and anticipation for the big moment! Available here.
6. Kate Spade Hocus to My Pocus Tumblr - I couldn't resist adding another KS gift inspo on here, because, well, it's KS :). Classy and perfect for some sips while running wedding-related errands or just chilling during the morning-of, these make for a super functional and cute-as-heck gift. Available here.
8. Fujifilm Instax Camera - I know, I know, what a shocking gift idea from a professional photographer ;)! These little babies are a fun way for your bridesmaids to capture your day in a unique and fun way! Even better? Scan the originals afterward and make photo books with everyone's photos! Available here.